Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.479 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 222% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,332 (NZ$3,898) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)