Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.374 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 160% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,040 (NZ$4,863) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)