Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.145 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 79% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,314 (元7,096) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)