Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.909 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,298 (元13,508) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)