Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.975 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,103 (元7,092) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (40 minutes ago)