Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,537 (39,282 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)