Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21849 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,250 (Taka 147,603) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)