Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24250 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,477 (Taka 113,310) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)