Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,004 (Taka 101,616) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (31 minutes ago)