Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33716 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,312 (руб 60,245) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (33 minutes ago)