Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,367 (12,935 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)