Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,394 (23,577 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)