Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.623 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,539 (23,123 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)