Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.741 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,699 (S/. 3,954) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)