Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.699 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,817 (S/. 3,652) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)