Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.810 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,438 (S/. 4,206) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)