Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.467 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,562 (S/. 5,225) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)