Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.514 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,919 (S/. 3,431) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)