Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.011 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,449 (S/. 4,567) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)