Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.843 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,572 (S/. 5,232) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)