Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.283 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,693 (S/. 2,338) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)