Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,661 in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)