Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,356 in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)