Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03008 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,108 (CH$1,000,905) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)