Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03290 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,496 (CH$866,067) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)