Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03085 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,991 (CH$874,987) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)