Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,115 in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)