Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.719 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,357 (S/. 4,259) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)