Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.541 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,777 (S/. 5,374) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)