Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 173% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,609 (¥238,229) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (43 minutes ago)