Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,071 (54,009 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)