Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,987 (55,935 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)