Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,392 (43,543 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)