Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,745 (46,370 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)