Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,750 (59,178 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)