Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,114 (60,223 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)