Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,701 (元8,250) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)