Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.923 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,995 (元11,628) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)