Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.811 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,239 (元11,469) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)