Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.951 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,550 (元13,402) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)