Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.128 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,803 (元13,363) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)