Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.665 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,327 (€1,371) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)