Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.182 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 131% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,600 (C$4,255) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kiev costs 8,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ratlam costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)