Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.101 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,668 (C$2,884) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)