Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.390 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 213% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,250 ($3,838) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)