Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.829 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 194% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,573 ($3,589) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)