Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.351 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,673 (R$ 6,480) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (38 minutes ago)