Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,885 in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)