Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,506 in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)