Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.013 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,077 (€2,046) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)