Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,387 (€1,580) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)