Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.941 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,215 (元13,675) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)