Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.925 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,558 (元7,027) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (22 minutes ago)