Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.145 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,848 (元7,583) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)