Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,415 (元6,328) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)