Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01837 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 157% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,130 (₩3,218,286) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)