Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.813 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,558 (元12,284) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)