Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31860 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,425 (₨57,832) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)