Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,911 (€1,519) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)