Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,028 (66,607 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)