Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,604 (72,660 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)