Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,950 (66,567 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)