Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,772 (55,284 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)