Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,935 in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)