Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,871 in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)