Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.942 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,045 ($1,639) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)