Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.510 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,462 ($1,700) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (39 minutes ago)