Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.795 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,291 ($2,037) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)