Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.673 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,047 ($2,566) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (40 minutes ago)