Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.630 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,562 ($2,070) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)