Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.795 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,599 ($1,202) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)