Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,167 ($2,663) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)