Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,890 ($2,400) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)