Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.015 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,953 ($2,364) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)