Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37584 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,302 (Php56,677) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)