Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36878 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,990 (Php86,747) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)