Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 693 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37584 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,220 (Php91,051) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)