Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.432 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,705 (€1,748) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)