Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.043 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 625 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,179 (R$ 7,373) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)