Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.648 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 488 prices entered by 38 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,608 (R$ 7,015) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)