Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.020 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,783 (R$ 4,449) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)