Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,947 (R$ 6,630) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)