Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.627 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,642 (R$ 7,223) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)