Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.034 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,733 (R$ 4,431) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (40 minutes ago)