Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.738 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 91% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,930 (€2,021) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)