Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.022 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,385 (€1,970) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)