Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.013 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,891 (11,374 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (42 minutes ago)