Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.012 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,464 (14,642 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)