Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,176 (€2,121) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (35 minutes ago)