Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,415 (€1,354) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (38 minutes ago)