Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,781 (COL$5,188,205) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)