Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,860 (COL$2,431,870) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)