Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00596 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,982 (COL$4,691,354) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)