Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,598 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,265 (Bs 241,070,878) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (44 minutes ago)