Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,205 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,722 (R 30,825) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)