Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.972 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,932 (R$ 7,629) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)