Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.338 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,104 (R$ 5,639) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)