Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.692 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,702 (R$ 4,737) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)