Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.557 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,734 (R$ 5,428) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)