Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.895 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 103% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,319 (R$ 4,295) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)