Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 924 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.766 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,733 (R$ 8,105) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)