Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.393 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,429 (R$ 5,271) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)