Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.193 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,174 (S/. 6,002) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)