Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03013 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,259 (CH$1,170,054) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 1,250,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)