Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32860 MXN / VES *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,696 (151,235 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)