Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 273% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,590 (Bs 53,898) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)