Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.759 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 267% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,728 (Bs 58,407) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)