Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,951 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.129 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 7,360 (E£ 6,517) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)